The Radio Equalizer: Brian Maloney

28 March 2012

MSNBC's Ed Schultz: My Critics Are 'Pigs'

ANGRY ED

'Pigs' Stole His Sanity, Now He Wants Revenge






*** BONUS CLIP BELOW: LIBTALKER SLAMS TEBOW ***


Poor Ed Schultz: conservative "pigs" have stolen his sanity and now he wants revenge. Not that there's much proof of previous psychological stability, of course, but today he appears ready for the slingshot.

An unhinged whine-fest dominated yesterday's syndicated radio show, where the "progressive" model of civility seemingly couldn't contain his anger.

Apparently prohibited or discouraged from addressing on television the ongoing accountability campaign directed at himself, Reverend Al Sharpton and senior NBC management, Schultz used the one venue network brass doesn't control.



Below, a montage of yesterday's radio rants:





ED SCHULTZ (05:30): You know that I have not whined one bit. We're letting the free market play out. That, you think that our advertisers aren't getting heat from the right wing? Well let me tell you. Media Research Center, which is headed up by that bozo Brent Bozell, has gone so far as to write an open letter to Comcast trying to get rid of Phil Griffin, myself and Al Sharpton. You haven't seen me do anything on TV about this. You haven't seen me do anything on this radio show about this. Uh, some of my advertisers are getting hit. You know, some of my advertisers are being complained about. Look, this is the free market playing out.


SCHULTZ (06:16): So now this is Mark Stevens going on Fox News complaining about what's happening to his business because people are doing the sa-, let's, it's happening to me too, OK? Now you guys started it! You know, I didn't go on the air for nine hours. Your guy went on the air for nine hours, OK? And Bozell wants me fired. He wants Al Sharpton fired.

He wants Phil Griffin fired. I mean, Comcast, they're calling Comcast board members at home. That's the rumor that I'm hearing. I haven't confirmed it but that's what I'm hearing. There's an email campaign going out that's very strong from the right wing. So this is what's happening.


SCHULTZ (07:32): I'd like to see some of those emails, Mr. Stevens. I'd like to hear some, I'd like to talk to some of your employees who have gotten these phone calls that you're complaining about. You know, let's get a full vetting of this here. That's a hell of an accusation. It's almost borderline threatening and illegal what this guy described on Fox News yesterday.


SCHULTZ (08:33): And so Brent Bozell [sarcastically], he's on the Media Research Center! He is the god of content! He is the moral authority! He goes on with Hannity, Hannity plays clips over and over again. They are trying to gin up a case.

SCHULTZ (10:29): You know, if these people want to fight every day, we'll fight every day. That's OK with me. For too long, liberals were afraid to stand up to these pigs. I will.



Ed, the pigs are in place, feel free to hurl yourself into space as soon as you're ready.



BONUS CLIP: libtalk attacks against Tim Tebow are on the rise after his move to New York. From the Bill Press Show:







3 Comments:

  • The problem Bill Press has is that Tebow is articulate and understandable because he doesn't speak in ebonics.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 28 March, 2012 21:22  

  • Ed's ratings should get him fired, his lack of character should have prevented him from being hired in the first place. Yeah Ed, I'm one of your biggest critics, & I can be a pig sometimes, but that does mean you don't suck. Because you do, & deep down, you do too.

    By Anonymous danybhoy, at 30 March, 2012 11:39  

  • ed, if anyone is a pig, it's you! look at yourself, and even worse listen to yourself! yep!you're a pig!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 April, 2012 00:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
Page Rank Checker

Powered by Blogger