The Radio Equalizer: Brian Maloney

21 October 2010

Libtalker Absolutely Loses It Over Ginni's Phone Call To Anita Hill

THE REAL GUT-SPLITTER

Norman Lear Certainly Has It Backwards







In today's Huffington Post, liberal Hollywood activist Norman Lear expresses "concern" for Rush Limbaugh, feeling (certainly not THINKING) that the talk titan is close to bursting open at the seams over Obama and the election:


Folks, I'm worried about Rush Limbaugh. Has anyone ever exploded, you know, burst apart, like if we humans had seams and they just burst open and guts and s--t shot out in every direction?

[...]

So I put the windows up and when I got to a computer, I checked to see if Mr. Limbaugh was still in one piece or scattered in bits and pieces across the landscape, a chunk of bladder here, a piece of pituitary there and maybe his mouth around the wide end of a megaphone somewhere.

I'm happy to say I worried for nothing. Mr. Limbaugh was still in one piece. But one piece of -- what?



Hey Norm, how about taking a look at your own side of the aisle? There, you'll find a rogue's gallery of deranged liberal talk hosts that make Rush sound absolutely tame by comparison.

Need a recent example? From nationally-syndicated libtalker Mike Malloy, here's an epic meltdown over the Ginni Thomas / Anita Hill story which was heard during Tuesday's program:





MIKE MALLOY (15:03): IF THE BITCH WILL JUST APOLOGIZE! Oops - excuse me; lost - lost it there for a minute.

I'm the wife of a Supreme Court associate justice, I'm not supposed to say words like bitch, but SHE'S A BITCH! SHE TRIED TO GET IN MY HUSBAND'S DRAWERS! WHAT WAS CLARENCE SUPPOSED TO DO? HOLY GOD!!!! [gasps]

I'm sorry, I did it again, I just think it's time that we get past all this craziness. Do you know what it's like to be married to a Supreme Court justice who's as weird as my husband? Do you know what he asked me to do? I mean - I realize I'm his wife, but do I have to dress up in those robes every night? And - and play old tapes of Long Dong Silver!

That seems to be the one he likes the most! but that Anita Hill - that ANITA HILL - I CAN JUST WRING THAT BITCH'S NECK! [makes fake neck-wringing sounds]. I did it again. Oh quick, wait! Let me get a phone call in to Dick Armey. Dick Armey could - could come.

No, I'll call Sean - Sean Hannity will help me. I hope this never gets out. Is there any way I could call up and have that message erased off Anita's - off Anita's phone thingie?

Oh God! Oh, I shouldn't have done this, I shouldn't have done this...you know, I began my group with a lot of money from undisclosed contributers, and - and I don't want to call any attention to myself.

BUT I'VE HAD IT WITH THAT BITCH!

I'VE HAD IT WITH THAT BITCH!!


MALLOY (18:47): Hey baby, let me show you those videotapes about Long Dong Silver. What are you wearing today? Oh Lord!

MALLOY (20:38): You see, her husband is an UGLY; he is an UGLY man! Clarence is UGLY! He is so ugly - how ugly is he - he has to sneak up on a glass of water to get a drink!

MALLOY (26:59): Obviously, Ginny Thomas is a drunk!

MALLOY (28:54): GINNY'S A DRUNK! OH MY GOD! CLARENCE, CLARENCE, GET YOUR ASS INTO AL-ANON - QUICK!


Need more examples? We've got plenty more where that came from, Mr Lear.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
Page Rank Checker

Powered by Blogger